Overcome the Challenges of Cloud Migration
For federal agencies, cloud migration can become a monumental endeavor, especially when it comes to moving infrastructure, data and applications. Building a bridge to the cloud requires a partner with federal IT expertise and a defined methodology to simplify the process—and Force 3 can deliver.
CLOUD MIGRATION IS A BIG CHALLENGE FOR THE PUBLIC SECTOR
Despite the urgency of IT modernization and the federal government’s cloud-first mandate, most agencies still find themselves lagging when it comes to cloud migration and adoption.
• SECURITY REQUIREMENTS: Adhering to federal security requirements can seem challenging for would-be cloud adopters.
• SENSITIVE DATA: Federal IT teams are still grappling with the notion of migrating sensitive data outside their data center.
• LEGACY IT: Not all legacy infrastructure and applications were built to run effectively in the cloud.
• SKILLS AND STRATEGY: Many agencies lack a cloud migration strategy or the necessary skill sets on staff.
IN A RECENT SURVEY, ONLY 10% OF GOVERNMENT RESPONDENTS SAID THEY’VE MOVED A MAJORITY OF THEIR APPS TO THE CLOUD.
FORCE 3 CAN HELP
Designed specifically for federal missions and workloads, our cloud migration and transformation methodology can help your agency create a unified strategy to overcome these challenges and start along the path to the cloud.
Check out our infographic below to learn more about cloud migration solutions and services, along with our cloud migration methodology and framework.
Make the most of your cloud migration.
- NextGov: “Overcoming Cloud Adoption Obstacles for Federal Agencies”
- SearchITChannel: “Cisco and Google Partnering on Hybrid Cloud”
- SearchITChannel: “Platform-as-a-Service and Application Development Key to IBM Transformation.”