Critical Defense Agency Tasked to Provide Enterprise-Wide Email Security
A critical DoD agency was tasked with providing an enterprise wide email security solution. The solution would need to provide email security to all DoD and Civilian agencies this organization supports.
Force 3 successfully consulted with this agency to deploy an email security solution that spanned across all of their dependent DoD and Civilian agencies. The solution included:
- Cisco Ironport email security appliances (ESA)
- Cisco Ironport security management appliances (SMA)
- Axway email encryption appliances
- Cisco network devices for connectivity.
The solution was designed to be highly redundant and consisted of a global load sharing design. Force 3 specifically helped prove the design in the agnecy’s laboratory. After validating the design in the lab, Force 3 provided a subject matter expert as the solution was deployed and phased into service, at five separate locations around the globe, consisting of a total 70 ESAs.
With the support of Force 3, this critical DoD agency has deployed a scalable, secure, and redundant email security solution for all of DoD. The solution provides critical email security, which is one of the most vulnerable and exploited areas in IT.
- Complete Network Refresh With Best-in-Breed Access Control
- Federal Subagency Tasked with Gathering Data to Inform Mission-Critical Military Endeavors
- Independent Federal Authority Demands Modern Authentication Requirements
- Strategic Commercial Customer Gets Wireless Upgrade and Global Access Control