The NETCENTS-2 Products Contract is the U.S. Air Force’s major contract vehicle through which customers can purchase networking equipment and maintenance, servers and storage, peripherals, multimedia equipment, software, and identity management and biometric hardware and software. Requests are processed primarily through the AFWay Portal.
Using the NETCENTS-2 Products Contract is mandatory for purchasing or leasing net-centric products for U.S. Air Force customers (USAF) and can be used by Department of Defense (DoD) or other federal agencies when in support of the USAF. Purchases must meet any of the following criteria:
- Relates to requirements for interoperability with Air Force capabilities
- Supports Air Force IT infrastructure applications or operations
- Supports host-tenant arrangements invoicing Air Force units
- Supports of joint operations or solutions
This contract supports the Global Information Grid (GIG) architecture, Defense Information Infrastructure (DII), Intelligence Community Information Sharing environments, Air Force, and Defense Communications Systems info-structure for computer networks and telecommunications mission areas. Products acquired through this contract may be deployed for use in the full range of security domains, e.g., Unclassified through Top Secret classifications, Special Category (SPECAT) and compartments, such as Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI). The contract provides the following categories of net-centric products and associated support worldwide:
- Networking equipment
- Servers, storage, peripherals and multimedia
- Identity management/biometric hardware and software
- Desktop COTS software not included on other enterprise licenses.
- We follow our ISO 9001:2008 Quality Assurance processes to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- After order completion, Force 3 submits information through Wide Area Worklfow (WAWF) and updates the AFWay order with shipping information.
- We provide dedicated 24/7 live telephone support at 1-800-391-4543 during the warranty period. Our customer service team acts as a liaison with the manufacturer if you require assistance in contacting or dealing with them.
CONTACT FORCE 3
Address: Force 3, LLC., 2151 Priest Bridge Drive, Crofton, MD 21114