As an award winning Cisco® Certified Partner, Force 3 has the hands-on experience your organization relies on when choosing a solutions provider to handle the technical needs and business strategies of your enterprise network.
Whether it’s planning and designing your organization’s network, or integrating and supporting a system refresh, Force 3 brings the certified validation of an industry leader like Cisco to the table. In order to maintain this level of accreditation, Force 3 engineers take part in hundreds of hours of ongoing training and certification in order to stay ahead of the rapid innovation of an industry leader.
- Cisco Gold Certified
- Cisco Security Masters
- Cisco Unified Communications Masters
- Advanced Data Center Networking Infrastructure Specialization
- Advanced Data Center Storage Networking Specialization
- Advanced Wireless Specialized
- Advanced Route/Switch Specialized
Advanced Technology Programs:
- Rich Media
- Wireless MESH
- Cisco Federal Collaboration Partner of the Year 2011
- Cisco Federal Virtualization Partner of the Year 2010
- Cisco Federal Services Partner of the Year 2010
- Federal Security Partner of the Year 2006/2007/2008/2009
- Commercial East Innovation Partner of the Year 2007
- Federal DVAR Services Partner of the Year 2006
Perhaps what makes this partnership work most effectively is the commitment by both companies to continuously improve and achieve high customer satisfaction scores. As a leader in the Cisco Channel Partner Program, Force 3 measures customer satisfaction using the same processes and tools that Cisco uses.
Cisco and Force 3 have worked closely for the past 10 years; delivering the latest products, implementing complex integrations and providing strategic financing that help position Force 3 clients as leaders in their chosen fields or industries.