The U.S. Army’s Information Technology Enterprise Solutions-3 Hardware (ITES-3H) contract provides commercial information technology equipment to support the Army’s server, office IT equipment and storage environment needs. ITES-3H is a five-year, $5 billion contract under the umbrella of the Computer Hardware Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS) program, the Army’s primary source for commercial IT procurement.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
ITES-3H provides for a wide range of products and services, including (but not limited to):
- UNIX and non-UNIX servers
- Desktops and laptops
- Storage systems
- Networking equipment (including wireless)
- Product ancillaries (including cabinets, racks and mounts)
- Cabling products
- Video conferencing products
- Digital displays
- Communication devices
In addition to hardware and software, ITES- 3H supports a comprehensive range of innovative new technologies, including (but not limited to):
- Embedded encryption
- Body-wearable computers and displays
- Wireless products
- Mobile personal data terminals
See our catalog for a complete listing of available products and services.
- Available to the Army, other DOD agencies, federal agencies and authorized government contractors
- Intended as a total solutions-based contract vehicle
- Designed to support the Army’s enterprise infrastructure and infrastructure goals with a comprehensive range of high-quality, innovative technology equipment and solutions at reasonable prices
Force 3 provides full visibility into your order status. From the moment it’s received and throughout the purchasing and shipping processes, you’ll be notified every step of the way. After each order is completed, Force 3 submits information through Wide Area Workflow, a web-based application that allows Department of Defense Department to electronically submit and track their invoices, receipts and other documentation. We also update shipping information on AFWay, a web-based Air Force system for purchasing IT. The system combines e-business and e-commerce processes that guide users through requirement identification, approval and purchase by combining these into one simplified process.
Because your success is important to us, we follow ISO 9001:2008 quality management principles to ensure your complete satisfaction. Throughout the warranty period, we offer dedicated, 24/7 live support at 1-888-431-8982. Our customer service team acts as liaison should you need assistance in communicating with manufacturers.
All of Force 3’s ITES-3H offerings are available online through the CHESS IT eMart. To get started, visit http://chess.army.mil and create a new account. Once you’ve registered, select the product, service or solution you’re seeking, as well as the contract you want to access, to obtain a quote or place an order. When ordering, please have the following information available:
- Contract number: W52P1J-16-D-0018
- Performance period: February 22, 2016 through February 21, 2019
For all other inquiries, please call 800-391-0204.