Product Listing: Click here to view our Products on GSA Advantage
Term: Effective Through September 29, 2014
Fees: 3/4% Fee Included in Prices
Delivery: 30-45 days ARO
Shipping: FOB Destination
Federal Acquisition Services
(404) 215-8694 OFFICE
How does the GSA Schedule Work?
GSA’s Federal Supply Service provides federal customers with the products, services and programs to meet their supply, service, procurement, vehicle purchasing and leasing, travel and transportation and personal property management requirements. Force 3 has a wide variety of original equipment manufacturers available on GSA Schedule.
Completing the Standard Form 279
Force 3, Inc.
2151 Priest Bridge Dr.
Crofton, MD 21114
Attn: Federal Sales
Force 3, Inc.
PO Box 79464
Baltimore, MD 21279-0464
GSA Leasing with Force 3
Force 3 has GSA leasing options available to all Government agencies. When purchasing IT equipment, leasing is the leading alternative to purchasing. Leasing offers:
- Long-term cost savings
- Regular technology refresh
- Better control over annual and long -term budgets
- Minimum delivery order size is $25,000 (purchase price). Force 3 offers lease durations of 12, 24, 36, and 48
The Ease of Leasing
Leasing enables you to manage costs, control technology rotations and :
- Minimizes the documentation and paperwork required for technology rotation compared to straight purchases
- Shifts your IT costs from your capital budget to operating costs
- Manages the technology transitions more smoothly than purchasing
- Enables you to maintain technological consistency throughout your workplace
- Decreases the time and money necessary for disposal of outdated equipment
- Enables you to control the life cycle costs of your equipment
Leasing Gives You Unlimited Options
GSA and Force 3 are interested in making leasing easy for you, but we are also interested in providing you with a lease that fits your technological and budgetary needs. The following lease options are available:
- Lease-to-Purchase Option (LTOP) – you make regular payments for a previously agreed-upon amount of time and at the end of the payment cycle you own the equipment
- Lease with Option (LWOP) – this option gives you a lower monthly payment and at the end of the lease, you have the option to purchase the equipment (at a percentage of the original cost), extend the lease on a month-to-month basis, renew the equipment or return the equipment.
- Fair Market Value LWOP – you have the option at the end of the lease of purchasing the equipment or returning it for technology refresh. The planned tech refresh reduces your total cost of ownership.
Many more leasing options with unlimited flexibility are available to suit your needs!
For information on Contract Vehicles, teaming agreements and past performance, contact the Contracts Department.